- Heart 2 Heart Connection helped support the new Englewood Arts Center and also purchased Chiefs Super Bowl flags that flew proudly in the Englewood Arts District!
- Thadapalooza! During a pandemic we went virtual and raised over $8500 which continues to support local GSA Clubs and fund scholarships for all the High Schools in Independence, Mo!
- purchased a pet waste station for $353.99 for the Liberty Lounge on the Historic Independence Square
- Ballads & Blowouts was an event by B-Vogue Salon featuring the music of Joey Marlow, that along with the sell of local artwork and private donors we were able support local families in need for the Holidays by raising over $800.
- Contributing sponsor for Sleigh rides and provided assistance to help hang lights on the trees in the Englewood Arts District.
Heart 2 Heart Connection - Joining with Vivilore, The Independence Square Association and the Englewood Business Association we raised $1972.50 for Community Art. WiNc added $27.50 to make it an even $2000.00
Partnering with B-Vogue Salon & Gallery and The Kansas City Center for Inclusion(KCCI), WiNc raised $1725 for KCCI during the December 3rd Friday Artwalk in the Englewood Arts District.
The Phyllis Manley Folk Music Festival raised $2,700.00 for Art and Music programs for children. $2,200.00 went to teachers for supplies and $500 was saved for a music scholarship.
Dana Cooper: Behind the Gate launched the 2019 season and raised $440 for the WiNc general fund.
- Sponsored William Morris for the March 3rd Friday Art walk
- Thadaplooza raised $7500 this year! $500 for each of the 4 High School GSA clubs in Independence, $2000 for 3 $500 ISD scholarships and 1 $500 Fort Osage scholarship, $2000 for a LGBTQ+ safe space and $1500 for the WiNc general fund.
- the Howl-O-Ween Bazaar was an outdoor festival with vendors, facepainting, community mural painting, costume contest and live music! It raised over $1300 for Shep's Place Senior Dog Sanctuary and provided a pet waste station in the Englewood Arts District.
- Leona Noel's Holiday Concert featured the Classic Christmas Carolers and Julia Reynolds and was hosted by Miss Leona Noel. This festive event raised over $750 to help support local families during the Holidays
- The West iNd Connection(WiNc) receives 501(c)(3) status EIN: 83-0746871
- B-Vogue Salon & Gallery donates $733 from local Art sales to start the WiNc bank account with local bank Blue Ridge Bank & Trust
- Thadapalooza raised $5,632.65! $1500 for 3 $500 Independence School District scholarships, $818 to each of the 3 GSA Clubs in the District as well as $500 to the Fort Osage GSA club. An additional $1178.65 went to the WiNc general fund.
- WiNc sponsored music for Independence Uncorked Winefest!
- September launched the Behind the Gate Patio Concert series with IVORY BLUE. The concert generated $300 for the WiNc general fund.
- WiNc sponsors the Square Table event for $500
- Adriana Nikole: Behind the Gate gave $180 to WiNc general fund
- Sponsored John Paul Drum for Harvest Fest
- Sponsored Kris Bruders for WiNc Halloween Party