A cleverly designed gift book playing on the 'periodic table' to celebrate all aspects of LGBTQ+ culture, in small, easy-to-digest sections.
Celebrate the richness of modern queer culture and its vast history with this fascinating introduction to all the essential elements that helped sculpt the LGBTQ+ community up to the present day, including:
· the fascinating stories of queer pioneers like Marsha P. Johnson, celebrities, game-changers and unsung heroes alike
· the essential LGBTQ+ timeline of queer world history
· the biggest queer culture festivals and events in the world
· classic works of queer art, literature, music, TV and film.
This fabulous collection shines a light on the rich variety of elements to cheer about that form The Queeriodic Table.
- Publisher : Summersdale; Illustrated edition (May 7, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1786857529
- ISBN-13 : 978-1786857521
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.6 x 0.6 x 5.7 inches