Not even your high school English teacher knew Shakespeare could be this uproariously clever.
A laugh-out-loud mash-up party game for everyone, whether you love Shakespeare’s works, or loathe them. Dealt from a deck of 400 answer cards, complete modern musings such as, “Just tell the judge to ….” with phrases pulled directly from the Bard himself. Your sense of humor paired with Shakespeare’s quick wit will prove (with refreshing hilarity) just how winsome his words remain in the twenty-first century.
Ideally suited to 4 players or more, ages 12 and up.
For fans of William Shakespeare and classic literature, and for fans of anything but.
Sample prompt/response scenarios:
It’s always darkest before:
- the purity and whiteness of my sheets.
- a saint-like sorrow.
- golden quoifs and stomachers.
- the winter of our discontent.
Leave me alone, you:
- poor, base, rascally, cheating lack-linen mate.
- lump of foul deformity.
- beast with two backs.
- little jewel.
- Publisher : Gibbs Smith (September 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1423656644
- ISBN-13 : 978-1423656647
- Item Weight : 1.79 pounds
- Dimensions : 3.69 x 2.44 x 7.25 inches